Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When afternoon comes in a month of Ramadan



Month of Ramadan is with us now Alhamdulillah n Ramadan itself has a meaning. During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking.

Honestly, it is still hard for me to refrain my acts from “ it should be like that”. In fact minimizing in expressing emotional is very tough indeed. So, I’d like to do something new for my myself to be a little bit better....(looks fool eh)

On the way home, passing malls n stores, I was looking groups of sellers offered “Ramadan meals”. My hungry eyes respond directly that I must buy some of them. Without thinking I bought something that I never doing as at that time all looks all good n delicious … Hmmmm .. but what next at home, …I didnt get any chance to eat them even I didn’t taste them to come to my mouth. Wow I was so voracious… and wasted all rezeki. – not being a moderate one.

At d next day I passed again at d same store then my unconscious thought told me : “Lina, u should bought d same stuff …but all were not for u”. Afterward, I bought them for needy ppl who r around us – a great transformation rite (Alhamdulillah) .. ha ha ha.

Something we also can do: always having a fair thought. If we can expend d same amount so we should and must also spend our money on d same quantity for others. As a matter of fact we used to have all those things in our basic daily lives, rite. Think always something new for our environment; small things will be good for others Insya Allah.





No comments: