Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Iftar with melted chocolate

Many Muslims believe that feeding someone Iftar, meal for breaking d daily fast during Islamic month of Ramadan, as a form of charity is very rewarding. It was also believe to be d practice of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

Although Muslims are required to fast, they tend to eat more from dusk to dawn. At least, they prepare more delicious meals, with more variety -- and thus more expensive -- for their breaking of the fast – extravagant, mubazir, useless. Ramadan, as we are taught from childhood, is supposed to be a time for being more economic

Mostly am having my iftar on d way home, mineral water has to be kept on my bag together with my chocolate so as to get my energy back (although sweet can trigger easily insulin in our body, which is not good) but for me no other choice. I need a practical thing so can move directly going to my home to perform Maghrib praying.

My chocolate has already changed its shape, hot weather made that way but still good to bite .. did I finish it all .. no way .. only my appetite ,, what a waste of thing.

No comments: