Sunday, August 17, 2008

My EVENING time


Half of area of that mosque was almost occupied by His ummah. Each of us has placed his/herself good and in order. Brothers are in front while sisters are in behind their lines.

I met again this lady coming and performing praying together with us. She was a little bit late , but with a quick steps she could reach the floor just in time. It was almost 6 pm but I could see that she still manage her energy very well as I met her still “alive”, smiling to sisters in islam who has been passing through.

I was at that mosque for quite some times recently. It was after office hours, something that almost ppl were going home directly or hanging out with their group. I didn’t notice any “strange” things from what we or they were doing. I learnt a meaning of life, how to fulfill times with significant effects.

Then I saw that lady step a little bit to d back as she continued her praying for sunnah I guess. The cool air of Jakarta coming to our floor and her praying cloth was swinging by the singing of the beautiful atmosphere.

That evening I met a lot of new friends from parts of Jakarta, some are groups who used to spend time at the mosque and learnt valuable lesson from ulama their. This opportunity meant a lot to me because I can interact with them without having “office look” which was draining lately.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then I met my Lina,

For so many years I thought Id never meet someone like Lina. She came into my life just by the internet with her smile so sweet and bright.

A lady like Lina is rare to find and extremely precious indeed. The words she uses express her feelings of gratitude and love for being a Muslim lady.

With a heart of pure gold she lives her Life enriching others peoples lives always lending a helping hand together with her beautiful smile.

Although her own heart is sometimes hurt and crying she never shows it and stands the tests in life full of pride and courage.

She came to me on the web in a glimpse just like that. But her character and joyfulness will always remain in my heart leaving a shining mark forvever.

Her wisdom reflects in her writing and talking, showing her dedication and commitment for life and the people she cares about and moreover for all her unconditional love for Allah the creator.

In my eyes I see no one else but Lina as theres no other love like Lina's love.

And yes, oh yes, Ill always remember you my Lina.

Thank you my Lina for all the beauty that you bring in this world. You are an Angel. You are blessed!

I'm proud to meet you.

You are my Lina!

>-^_^-<


Sharif