Saturday, August 2, 2008

A TIME with my BELOVED


O Mustafa ..you are the supreme master.

I prepared myself from months to months then turned to years n years wanted to meet my beloved. And it was a wonderful times for me as I had a chance to meet him. My heart was trembling as he opened his door very wide. My eyes sparkled with excitement n I strode my steps as I’d like to meet him urgently.

Assalamualaika yaa Rasulullah ….
There was a pleasure on my heart keen on meeting him, having beautiful conversation with my honor one.

Assalamualaika yaa Rasulullah ….
I felt a beautiful smile u had which showing on ur pleasant n honest eyes. U welcomed me n my other brothers and sisters in islam coming to your neat and wonderful house. We came to make a dua for u, for ur beloved family n for all syuhada n for all muslim in this world.

A fresh morning in Madinah Al-Munawarrah. I witnessed ur ummah came and gathered in ur beautiful mosque.
Assalamualaika yaa Rasulullah ….
Waalaikum salam yaa lina …I heard he answered my greetings with full of passion
And I heard million n million of greetings rapidly at my back.
U smiled – ur face shined n a cool air turned to be a warm one. Ur nur (light), were entering all my body.

He talked to us and said that brothers n sisters who have not any chanced to meet him and seen him and follow islam after his presence, who agreed with what his lesson, doing their faith n believe in ghaib, doing shalat n channeling their rezeki are his beautiful brothers and sisters who has amazing belief.

I was deeply moved by his patience n my tears were flowing at every steps of my visiting to Raudah. I felt so close to him at that time. Every steps of my walking were advised by u my beloved. All my senses and my breaths were with u.


No comments: