Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"REUNION"


Death is when we realize the power of spirituality and the impotence of materiality

Finally we met our old friends. Friends we knew since we enrolled our university.
It was sudden a call I got this morning. I was lying on d bed as I was not feeling well. Then my friend informed me that one of my friends has passed away. We urgently went there to pay last visit – just meeting his beloved wife who also is our friend.

From day to day we have scheduled our times to meet him. But what we had just now was “reunion”. Reunion, as all of his friends were there to do takziah. All of his friends, from many layers came to his house. We only met his beloved wife and his mother n his families.

It was a very deep sad as I didn’t follow my heart to dial him a week ago just to greet or exchange news. I used to phone him directly if I had a strong feeling to call or to speak or vise versa but this time I didn’t do it. And it was just like that ..he's already away .. innalillahi wa innaillaihi rodziunnn.


No comments: