Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks to RaBB



So here I am again, as no news almost a month.
It was a pretty awful situation with an unpredictable condition of my office. Then d impact is my laziness in writing. Readers should learn something from outsiders, but what I would like to share lately was something positive which make people think or do good not something miserable one.

I left my office with silent, it was Friday afternoon. I made a stride to meet and gather with my best friends, BEST as they r support very much when I had a difficult times.
Don’t ever get lost contacts with old friends – they have been with us longer than former group, so it might be good to have calmness from them.

This place where I am sitting now is a pace where I have walked from different angles of compasses. I get by with a little help from my old friend.

No comments: