Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LIFE is just like that ...


I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer


She never thought her life always changes all d time.
She sat down quietly waiting for her name was called to get her monthly allowance. It was d last day of August, she and her friends were waiting nervously as d time was getting late – what time she would be home then while they haven’t got their cash yet..

Then, time for them has arrived. One by one their names were called – d response could be seen directly from their faces – and it was easy to predict. I moved a little bit toward her and greeted her - she smiled seemingly. And without knowing my question she responded what I had in my mind “ what a day !!!!!”, she was groaning with her pain – "see I still couldn’t fulfill my “dream’ to bring my own cash for family to continue their lives and for myself". She said that she has devoted her times to work and almost don’t have time for herself – d only thing in her mind was to support her family and many list which had to be fulfilled.

Well, life in a big city is very hard n rough and tough. Only d best one who can “swim” well thro d forest of big city, can reach his/her star. “My friend, I calmed her once, don’t be regret with what you have””. U are still a lucky person in d world. U are still be blessed with a good health and u have varies skills besides your 5 senses are still capable to be used. No worries now, as u r still have those things that u can consider. Then she closed her eyes for a while and looked at me back miserably.

Years later I met her again.
She was with her friends but at that time she wasn’t waiting for her payment. They r in d crowd of orphanage children kilometers away from their city to share their knowledge and channeled their cash to many needy people .. masya allah. She smiled widely to me and shook my hands firmly but warmly. She ushered me to a shadow tree and we talked a couple of minutes while having a very nice hospitality held from the orphanage.

She is “somebody” now. Her friends n my friend are somebody now. And I am proud of them. They are still friendly although they have many things now. They said that they should be thankful to their gloom times they had been thro, otherwise they will not value what life is. She showed me some list which next month her group had to visit another places to do something good for their neighbor.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow mba, critanya memotivasi, spt ada pepatah "apa yg kamu tanam, akan kamu tuai hasilnya" tnyt survey membuktikan ya mb.. nice advice anyway..

Unknown said...

Mbak Lina, what you wrote so meaningful for me. Really we have to be more patient and more grateful in this life. then Allah SWT will make life easier for us.

life is so beautiful, but when you broke down in tears there's no way this life will be easier, tears can be relief your pain for a moment, the rest is patient and grateful

Anonymous said...

your boss sick in the head mad shit Carry on with your life angel