Saturday, July 12, 2008

KEEP MOVING


Every human being will get happy only after facing d difficulties in their life path.
So dont b afraid to face ur difficulties. They will push u forward


I considered again my last talking with my inspiring man. I drowned the other day with distress, miserable and confusing times. Life is hard and it’s not easy for any of us. He kept saying “ pls work smart not hard” ….. well, sadly I still don’t know which side am positioning myself now. However, ur suggestion was wonderful.

What I heard that work hard is d only substitute to a hard life. And looking back to my times it was so tough - I had ever been in a very zero condition – destruction, things were not on track. And I am pleased that I am still alive now. Allah helped me giving a strong path and some big willingness toward that time, hey … life is not easy as it is …..

I must find a way to be thankful for my matters as I have always thought it would be a blessing because I was given a harsh time, which d gloominess would make me appreciate the life itself.

As time flies I should consider too that always stick to supportive ppl. With them we still be strong and think well. So, am suggesting that we obviously should have bunch of great friends as they are really inspiring n always make us keep moving in our lives. Thank u to all of you ….and am grateful.



No comments: