Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TIRED Eyes ...


I dunno how management chooses for their company to join a tender. With only a limited sources they force us (if it can be said) that to work on the projects. And the result are always everything in a rush – panic- not in a well schedule. For me personally, the project itself more often than not true.- only a game of high business anyway. Which was taken our energies for “thousand hours” on working late but so far only a little percent works out?

I am tired now: woke up with a heavy raining, went to work at 5 am to catch the xxxx meeting, had a horrible traffic, had two working partners in sick and it’s a deadline day, went home in d middle of nite.

And now am at home ….taking my day off n seeing them from a distance while sipping my Nescafe.


No comments: