Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rabb, pls forgive me if I always moaning

This morning in d bus, I saw a beautiful girl with a curly long hair. I was envy looking at her. She had a charming look n I do wish have d same. Suddenly she walked wobbling - She only had one leg and used one wooden stick to support her for walking. But when she was passing by she smiled nicely.

Masya Allah, please forgive me if I always moaning
I have a pair of healthy legs and this world belongs to me.

On my way to office i stop at flower shop to buy bunch of flowers. The seller boy was very happy when I spoke to him and asked for the fresh flower. I took bunch of flower from his hand and wished him " have a nice day. His face was full of joyful and he said thank you, u are nice to me and happy talking to u. look i am blind. If today, I was late in office i was not worried after meeting this boy.

Astagfirulah al adzim, please forgive me if I always moaning
I have complete eyes and this world belongs to me.

Then I kept walking. I met a young boy with blue eyes. He was standing while his friends played in d park. He did not know how n what to do. I stopped by then asked him, “Why u didn’t join with them playing?” He looked directly to them with silent, then I knew he was a deaf one.

Astagfirulah al adzim, please forgive me if I always moaning
I have a pair of ears and this world belongs to me

With two legs to bring me to wherever I want.
With two eyes so I can view a beautiful sunset
With two ears I can hear no matter what I want.

No comments: