Sunday, September 14, 2008

My dear heart, healing takes times -- so be patient …



As a human being lives are colorful and could be ups and downs as d rhythm of life nowadays. It’s a sign that I should change n make a choice to do something good for my inner health so can reflect all day n bring good to others.

Did I eat properly? Did I take my time to do moderate working out? Did my life extravagance? Am I a kind of a person who grateful and appreciative of what I have? Do I practice my daily routine? Can I control my emotion? … etc etc ….

My therapist told me one day we should say thank u to Allah, d Creator at every single seconds then apologize to all person who had done nasty to us, which it doesn’t mean that those person are allowed to hurt our feeling … totally NO .. that’s ONLY because we should talk to our subconscious – by forgiving our heart which has been misbehaved by others as we r not able to act if many horrible things r still in our mind, rite, so all our talking to ourselves can be absorbed easily then all the good words or acts can “programmed” perfectly in our mind. Then as d effect we can be a good person afterward Insya Allah.




No comments: