Thursday, April 10, 2008

A FOGGY Morning


Thick cloud just above d ground that makes it difficult to see which is called FOG was spreading my housing complex this morning.
It was unusual scenery I have ever met …that morning subhanallah was so peaceful n beautiful. Delicious smell of morning breakfast made from houses smelt strongly and made me get hungry spontaneously.

Fog happens whenever the air reaches a point of extremely high humidity. Most commonly, it happens when the air rapidly cools, causing condensation to form. I thought I was somewhere at Puncak area (highest point at Bogor area) ..but no ..still at Ciputat on d way to office on Sudirman.

As soon time moves, all those “scenery” were faded away …together with d movement of all public transportation take their passengers to do their own business. And that’s d beginning of life in reality ……….


No comments: